Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Encores! GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES Recording with Hilty Gets Release Date


City Center Encores! production of Jule Styne's GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES starring Megan Hilty (Smash) will recieve a cast recording, to be released on September 4th through Masterworks Broadway. The show also stars Rachel York who will star in the upcoming tour of Anything Goes.

The tracklisting for the album is:
1. Overture
2. It's High Time
3. Bye Bye Baby
4. A Little Girl from Little Rock
5. A Little Girl from Little Rock: Encore
6. I Love What I'm Doing
7. I Love What I'm Doing (Dance)
8. Just a Kiss Apart
9. Scherzo
10. It's Delightful Down In Chile
11. Sunshine
12. Park Scene
13. Pas De Deux
14. Sunshine: Reprise
15. I'm A' Tingle, I'm A' Glow
16. You Say You Care
17. Finale Act 1
18. Mamie is Mimi
19. Coquette
20. Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend
21. Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend: First Encore
22. Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend: Second Encore
23. Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
24. Homesick Blues
25. Keeping Cool With Coolidge
26. Button Up With Esmond
27. Finale Act 2

I know I'm excited to hear Hilty belt out this score!!

No comments:

Post a Comment