Thursday, October 18, 2012

SHOCKER! CHAPLIN Lives to See More Time on the Rialto?

CHAPLIN, the new musical starring Rob McClure, Jenn Colella, and Christiane Noll, just released a new block of tickets through June 2nd, 2013. I would say this is more shocking to me than REBECCA never making it to Broadway.

CHAPLIN received negative overall reviews, with the exception of McClure who got raves, and was not expected to do very well. Regardless, a new block of tickets for almost 8 months have been released.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a little strange?

While releasing more tickets doesn't guarantee it won't close, it makes its tenure on Broadway a lot more likely.

I wish the show the best, but am thoroughly surprised by this news.

1 comment:

  1. The sad part is that I hadn't even heard of it until it was starting previews. And I've heard pretty much nothing since. It's just weird.

    ReplyDelete