Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New HOW TO SUCCEED Cast EP Feat. Nick Jonas to Be Released


It has just been announced that Broadway records will be releasing an EP recording of the current hit revival of HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING featuring Nick Jonas and Beau Bridges. There hasn't been an announcement of what tracks will be on the EP, so we will have to keep an eye on that. I am sure that "I Believe in You" and "Brotherhood of Man" will definitely be on it.

The EP will be released sometime this spring and was recorded yesterday Feb. 19th. I think it's a good sales technique to re-record some of the recording with this new high profile cast change, and I will probably get a copy when it comes out. I only wish they had done one with Darren Criss too. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment