Saturday, February 11, 2012

Preview IDINA MENZEL's Live Album & Track Listing


Click this link to get a sneak peak at two songs from Idina Menzel's new live CD/DVD BAREFOOT AT THE SYMPHONY. I saw this concert last fall and she was AMAZING! The songs sound great and I am so excited for the DVD and CD to come out!!! The songs to preview are "Defying Gravity" from WICKED and "Tomorrow." Check it out and comment with your thoughts!

Here is the final track listing for the CD/DVD:
1. Life of the Party
2. I'm Not that Girl
3. Love For Sale/Roxanne
4. Funny Girl/Don't Rain on my Parade
5. Asleep on the Wind
6. No Day But Today
7. Poker Face
8. Look to the Rainbow
9. Good Morning Walker/I Feel Smoochie
10. Where or When (feat. Taye Diggs)
11. Heaven Help My Heart
12. For Good
13. Defying Gravity
14. The Way We Were
15. Tomorrow

I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment