Monday, February 27, 2012

Scott Alan Announces Performers for Live CD/Concert



Composer Scott Alan (whom I love) has announced the performers for his April 30th Birdland concert which will be recorded and released as his first ever live CD. The event is already sold out, so there is no hope of getting tickets. Guess we will all have to wait for the live CD due out this fall.

The artists include Shoshana Bean, Stephanie J. Block (Anything Goes, 9 to 5), Sierra Boggess (Love Never Dies, Master Class), Liz Callaway, Ann Hampton Callaway, Louise Dearman, Kerry Ellis (Wicked), Christopher Jackson, Jeremy Jordan (Newsies, Bonnie & Clyde), Mykal Kilgore, Caissie Levy (Hair, Ghost), Stuart Matthew Price, Lea Salonga (Les Miserables), Melissa van der Schyff, Oliver Tompsett, Willemijn Verkaik, Natalie Weiss, and Raena White as well as Marc Broussard and RJ Helton. There will also be an unknown as chosen through Alan's I'm a Star Contest.

Songs that I know will be performed will be Natalie Weiss singing "I'm a Star" and Sierra Boggess singing "Always." I'm not sure what else will make the cut.

In addition, there will be a pre-recorded bonus track featuring Ramin Karimloo (Love Never Dies) and Hadley Fraser (Pirate Queen) which I am super excited for.

I love Scott Alan's music and most of the performers announced. I CANNOT wait to hear this live album. It will be AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment