Monday, April 23, 2012

PS Classics Announces PORGY AND BESS Tracklisting

PS Classics has posted the tracklisting for the upcoming cast recording for THE GERSHWIN'S PORGY AND BESS, being released on May 22nd. The recording features Audra McDonald, Norm Lewis, David Alan Grier, Nikki Renee Daniels, and more. The tracklisting is as follows:

Disc One:
1. Overture
2. Summertime
3. Roll Them Bones
4. A Woman Is a Sometime Thing
5. Porgy’s Entrance
6. Crap Game
7. The Killing of Robbins
8. Gone, Gone, Gone
9. My Man’s Gone Now
10. Leaving for the Promised Land
11. It Takes a Long Pull to Get There
12. I Got Plenty of Nothing
13. I Hates Your Strutting Style
14. "Picnics is all right..."
15. Bess, You Is My Woman Now
16. Oh, I Can’t Sit Down

Disc Two:
1. It Ain’t Necessarily So
2. What You Want With Bess?
3. Oh, Doctor Jesus
4. "I was powerful sick..."
5. Street Cries
6. I Loves You, Porgy
7. The Storm Approaches
8. Oh, The Lord Shake the Heaven
9. A Red Headed Woman
10. Oh, Doctor Jesus (Reprise)
11. Clara, Don't You Be Downhearted
12. Summertime (Reprise)
13. The Death of Crown
14. There’s a Boat That’s Leaving Soon
15. Bess, Oh Where’s My Bess?
16. Oh Lord, I’m on My Way

No comments:

Post a Comment